As a Site Inspector, you are responsible for our premise quality control. You will be assigned a mobile device to record conditions as you visit our rental properties to perform Move-In/Out and Routine site inspections. You will install/remove signs and lockboxes, take photographs and measurements, assure the proper operation of equipment as well as report any maintenance or care deficiencies of our managed property.
- Property Inspections
- Turnover Inspections
- HOA Site Inspections
- Install Signs, Lockboxes
- Take Photos and Measurements
- Accurately complete forms and reports
- Report Maintenance and Care Deficiencies to Manager
- Post notices
- Perform Errands
- Attitude: Must be likable, outgoing and willing; self-motivated, punctual, responsible and accountable, honest and dependable.
- Physical Fitness: Must be able to lift 35 lbs consistently, climb stairs and ladders, traverse uneven terrain, visual acuity.
- Education: High School Degree.
- Experience: General handyman/construction background and experience is ideal, but not required. Strong familiarity with Computers & Mobile Devices is required.
- Licensing: No Professional License required.
- Memberships: No Professional memberships required.
- Travel: Must have valid driver’s license in good standing; reliable transportation to/from work and for site visits; current auto registration and insurance. You will be reimbursed for mileage.
- Background: Must be able to clear criminal background screening; Must be bondable.
- Attire: Uniform shirt provided; Work attire dress code enforced.
- Tools: No specialized tools required.
- Supervision: Must work with other co-workers harmoniously; reports to Director of Operations.
- Training: On the job training; frequent check-ins and scheduled review periods.
OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT
Real Property Management Humboldt is committed to the professional development of every employee and provides constant opportunities to increase your education, skill and corporate value.
If you are serious about getting hired – then we have developed a “fast track” to get an interview. We are looking for detailed oriented and self-motivated persons – those who pay attention to detail. So this is designed to separate those “just looking” from those who are serious about joining our team. The process starts with helping us understand your personality in an effort to make sure you will have fun and will flourish in our company.
Please take a free DISC personality test at www.123test.com
When you complete this test it will give you some scores in the category of D-I-S-C. Write down those scores to input them on the fast track interview form.
Then complete the “fast track” application at Application
This fast track application will be immediately sent to the CEO and Director of Operations as we know these are the best candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- General handyman/construction background: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer & Mobile Device: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)